Not sure how to use the new Lexis Advance Quicklaw effectively?
The Library is offering Lexis Advance Quicklaw training next Monday, Sept. 26 from 12:30 PM. to 2:00 PM. in Room 2011.
Here are some of the new features and functionality that will be highlighted:
– Learn to search Canadian primary and secondary sources using a new design that features a streamlined single intuitive search box.
– Learn how selecting favorite sources or pre-search filters can help narrow your starting point.
– Discover how to search by name, by source or topic, citation or keyword; navigate and refine search results; deliver documents; note up cases and statutes using the quickie Case Citator and the QuickCITE Legislation Citator.
– Discover how the ‘History Content Pod’ can help you streamline your workflow by viewing your search history, search terms, most recently opened documents, allowing you to jump right back into any part of your research.
– See how highlighting and annotating can help you keep track of important and relevant material by saving them to customizable and sharable folders.
– Find out how to access the legal products previously available on CCH Online.
Reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with Lexis Advance Quicklaw training in the subject line.
Hope to see you there!