|HeinOnline Core Collection||14 new titles|
|Foreign Relations of the U.S.||2 new titles|
|History of International Law||11 new titles|
|Intellectual Property Law Collection||50 new titles|
|Law Journal Library||39 new titles|
|Scottish Legal History||16 new titles|
|Subject Compilations of State Laws||2 new titles|
|U.S. Congressional Documents||1,187 new titles|
|Women and the Law (Peggy)||9 new titles|
|World Constitutions Illustrated: Contemporary & Historical Documents & Resources||371 new titles|
|World Trials Library||22 new titles|
Visit eBrary for the complete list of recent Irwin Law titles.
Access to the LLMC Digital database is available here.
“LLMC, a non-profit cooperative of libraries, is dedicated to – and passionate about – its twin goals:
1) Preserving legal titles and government documents, and
2) Making this valuable content accessible and searchable.”
|American Indian Law Collection||2 new titles|
|Foreign Relations of the U.S.||1 new title|
|History of International Law||33 new titles|
|U.S. Congressional Documents||353 new titles|
|U.S. Federal Legislative History Library||91 new titles|
|Women and the Law (Peggy)||4 new titles|
|World Constitutions Illustrated: Contemporary & Historical Documents & Resources||163 new titles|
|World Trials Library||10 new titles|
The British Columbia Gazette Part II is now available online and free of charge on the BC Laws website. The electronic version of the Gazette Part II has the complete text of all new, repealed and amended regulations deposited under the Regulations Act, RSBC 1996, c 402, in a fully-searchable format. It includes all issues from October 2001 to present. The Gazette Part II joins these other British Columbia statutory, regulatory and legislative resources on the BC Laws website , all free of charge. It’s a very impressive collection, especially for the historical range of the collections.
- Statutes and Regulations, complete, current and consolidated
- Bills, 1992-current
- Regulations Bulletins, 1998-current
- Debates of the Legislative Assembly (Hansard), 1970-current
- Orders in Council, 2001-current
- Historical Orders in Council, 1872-2000
- Journals of the Legislative Assembly, 1851-current
Various efforts have been put forth over the past decades to create a universal collection of all the treaties of the world. Now for the first time, through the cooperation of Tufts University, Brill Publishing, the United Nations and various others, you will be able to search across all the major treaties in the world in one database: the new World Treaty Library on HeinOnline. We have a campus-wide licence for this new database and it can be accessed by everyone in the York University community.
This monumental collection brings together works from Rohn, Dumont, Wiktor, and Martens to create the richest collection of world treaties ever available, covering the time period from 1648 to the present. Altogether, more than 160,000 treaty records have been identified. Through in-depth indexing of all the treaties and cross citation linking, Hein has created a powerhouse search tool. Use it to locate treaties using such fields as keyword, country, treaty number, treaty type, party, subject, and many more!
Among the indexes included in this collection are:
- Hein’s U.S. Treaty Index (1776-present): This comprehensive collection from Kavass covers U.S. Treaties from 1776 to the present, whether ratified or not.
- United Nations Treaty Series (1948-present): Publication of treaties and international agreements registered or filed with the Secretariat of the United Nations.
- League of Nations Treaty Series (1920-1946): Contains all treaties registered with the Secretariat between members of the League or between members and non-members, with English and French translations accompanying reprints of the official texts.
- Rohn’s World Treaty Index (1900-2000): Indexes all of the worldwide treaties from 1900-2000. HeinOnline takes this index and provides linking to the indexed treaties for the first time ever.
- Historical Treaty Index (1648-1919): Contains all early treaties included in Clive Parry’s Consolidated Treaty Series. The index from the series was used to identify the full text and CTS original cite for each bilateral and multilateral treaty.
- Wiktor’s Multilateral Treaty Calendar (1648-1995): Lists all multilateral treaties concluded during the 350 year period and provides information on the location of their printed text in various collections (with parallel citations), adds data on duration, depository arrangements, and status, and provides extensive notes on their amendment, modification, extension, termination, and other details (with related references).
- Martens’ Treaties (1761-1944): For the first time, the metadata for this massive 126 volume set has been indexed to search more than eight different works from Martens, including Recueil des traités.
The collection also includes hundreds of other books about treaties and their importance.
Titles such as Pan American Union Treaty Series, 9 v. (1956-1993), European
Treaties Bearing on the History of the United States and Its Dependencies, 4 v. (1917-
1937), Kavass’s Guide to the United States Treaties in Force (1982-2013), and many
more. A complete listing of included titles is available here:
|HeinOnline Core Collection||263 new titles|
|American Indian Law Collection||3 new titles|
|Foreign Relations of the U.S.||5 new titles|
|History of International Law||84 new titles|
|Intellectual Property Law Collection||4 new titles|
|Law Journal Library||32 new titles|
|Scottish Legal History||1 new title|
|Subject Compilations of State Laws||3 new titles|
|U.S. Congressional Documents||2,825 new titles|
|Women and the Law (Peggy)||6 new titles|
|World Constitutions Illustrated: Contemporary & Historical Documents & Resources||1,527 new titles|
|World Trials Library||30 new titles|