- Rowland Lorimer (Simon Fraser University)
- Johanne Provençal (Simon Fraser University)
- Brian Owen (Simon Fraser University)
- Rea Devakos (University of Toronto)
- David Phipps (York University)
- Richard Smith (Simon Fraser University)
"The Canadian Centre for Studies in Publishing (CCSP) has issued “Digital Technology Innovation in Scholarly Communication and University Engagement.” This paper, funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada, provides an overview of the Canadian landscape of digitally enabled developments in scholarly activity, journal publishing, monograph publishing, library activities, and university engagement with the community. The paper’s authors make recommendations for a policy framework and the necessary funding to maintain Canadian leadership in digital technology innovation in research and scholarship."