Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons had 39,867 full-text downloads and 105 new submissions were posted, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,156.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,807 institutions across 181 countries.
The most popular faculty papers were:
- Book Review: The Hart-Fuller Debate in the Twenty-First Century, by Peter Cane (ed) by Sean Rehaag (232 downloads for the month; 4,600 total downloads)
- The Charter Dialogue between Courts and Legislatures (Or Perhaps the Charter of Rights Isn’t Such a Bad Thing after All) by Peter W. Hogg and Allison A. Bushell (220 downloads for the month; 8,575 total downloads)
- The Vulnerability of Indigenous Land Rights in Australia and Canada by Kent McNeil (156 downloads for the month; 2,874 total downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (16,801 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (11,464 downloads)
- Research Papers, Working Papers, Conference Papers (3,417 downloads)