Following the provincial COVID-19 measures and York University guidelines, limited study seats are available on the Upper Floor of the Law Library from Monday August 30, 2021.
- Study seats reservation MUST be made through the online booking system LibCal.
- You can request up to 3 hours per day and up to 24 hours in advance.
- You will receive a reservation confirmation to your Osgoode email address.
- Please have your YU-card, email confirmation ready when showing up for your booking.
- Questions about confirmed bookings can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please complete the required YU Screen before coming to the York University campus.
Students in need of accommodation (exceptional need based on medical, compassionate, and/or equitable grounds) should email the Associate Dean Students – email@example.com