In the month of February, the Osgoode Digital Commons had 35,292 full-text downloads and 72 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 22,768.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,271 institutions across 172 countries.
The most popular faculty publications were:
- Master and Servant in England: Using the Law in the 18th and 19th Centuries by C. Douglas Hay (117 downloads for the month; 621 total downloads)
- The Restatement (Third) of Restitution and Unjust Enrichment by John D. McCamus (88 downloads for the month; 2,547 total downloads)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance by Cynthia A. Williams (87 downloads for the month; 3,403 total downloads)
The most popular collections were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (13,743 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (9,936 downloads)
- Research Papers, Working Papers, Conference Papers (3,106 downloads)