Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons had 40,261 full-text downloads and 105 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,256.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,472 institutions across 172 countries.
The most popular faculty publications were:
- The Restatement (Third) of Restitution and Unjust Enrichment by John D. McCamus (103 downloads for the month; 2,269 total downloads)
- Fiduciary Obligations and Aboriginal Peoples by Kent McNeil (100 downloads for the month; 1,090 total downloads)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance by Cynthia A. Williams (84 downloads for the month; 3,085 total downloads)
The most popular collections were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (16,562 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (11,581 downloads)
- Research Papers, Working Papers, Conference Papers (3,364 downloads)