Last month, Osgoode Digital Commons had 63,309 full-text downloads and 15 new submissions were posted, bringing the total works in the repository to 16,927.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 3,132 institutions across 188 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Relations of Force and Relations of Justice: The Emergence of Normative Community between Colonists and Aboriginal Peoples (2,002 downloads)
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (1,150 downloads)
- The Critical Characteristics of Community Legal Aid Clinics in Ontario
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (28,388 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (11,671 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (4,516 downloads)