Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 62,232 full-text downloads and 151 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,736.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 3,202 institutions across 191 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- The Charter 25 Years Later: The Good, the Bad, and the Challenges (426 downloads)
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (346 downloads)
- Animal Liberation and Environmental Ethics: Bad Marriage, Quick Divorce (337 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (25,238 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (13,599 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (5,177 downloads)