Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 70,546 full-text downloads and 39 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,775.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 3,209 institutions across 190 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- The Charter’s Influence Around the World (1,416 downloads)
- Discretion in Administrative Law (566 downloads)
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (508 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (28,792 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (15,152 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (5,661 downloads)