Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 56,305 full-text downloads and 1 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,776.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,637 institutions across 189 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- The Harms of Child Pornography Law (349 downloads)
- The Critical Characteristics of Community Legal Aid Clinics in Ontario (329 downloads)
- Fairness at Work: Federal Labour Standards for the 21st Century (279 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (19,521 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (12,179 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (4,398 downloads)