Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 51,732 full-text downloads and 9 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,807.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,115 institutions across 181 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- No Refuge: Hungarian Romani Refugee Claimants in Canada (1,000 downloads)
- Index to the Revised Statutes of Ontario, 1970 – H (342 downloads)
- The Role of Law in Social Change (285 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (18,803 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (10,251 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (4,850 downloads)