Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 54,958 full-text downloads and 77 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,884.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 1,540 institutions across 190 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- No Refuge: Hungarian Romani Refugee Claimants in Canada (1,522 downloads)
- Index to the Revised Statutes of Ontario, 1970 - H (169 downloads)
- Reputational Privacy and the Internet: A Matter for Law? (283 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (21,454 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (10,568 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (5,022 downloads)