Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 50,956 full-text downloads and 37 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,903.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 1,714 institutions across 183 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- No Refuge: Hungarian Romani Refugee Claimants in Canada (990 downloads)
- Reputational Privacy and the Internet: A Matter for Law? (307 downloads)
- The Role of Law in Social Change (259 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (20,657 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (9,983 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (3,681 downloads)