Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 41,293 full-text downloads and 29 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,990.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 1,601 institutions across 177 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- The Role of Law in Social Change (255 downloads)
- Discretion in Administrative Law (217 downloads)
- Aboriginal Title and Private Property (178 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (13,664 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (9,164 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (3,141 downloads)