Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 48,794 full-text downloads and 5 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,999.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 1,990 institutions across 180 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- What is Access to Justice? (751 downloads)
- The Restatement (Third) of Restitution and Unjust Enrichment (292 downloads)
- Book Review: The Hart-Fuller Debate in the Twenty-First Century, by Peter Cane (ed) (292 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (16,970 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (10,443 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (4,392 downloads)