Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 57,940 full-text downloads and 46 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,126.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,002 institutions across 179 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (735 downloads)
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab (663 downloads)
- What is Access to Justice? (528 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (20,748 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (13,484 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (4,989 downloads)