Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 69,262 full-text downloads and 13 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,208.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,166 institutions across 183 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Aboriginal Title and Private Property (388 downloads)
- Book Review: Are Prisons Obsolete?, by Angela Y. Davis (372 downloads)
- The Charter of Whiteness: Twenty-Five Years of Maintaining Racial Injustice in the Canadian Criminal Justice System (358 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (23,652 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (15,688 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (8,557 downloads)