Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 67,752 full-text downloads and 64 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,217.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,194 institutions across 177 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Book Review: Are Prisons Obsolete?, by Angela Y. Davis (459 downloads)
- The Role of Law in Social Change (405 downloads)
- Aboriginal and Treaty Rights and Violence against Women (376 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (22,902 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (15,336 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (7,646 downloads)