Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 53,622 full-text downloads and 26 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,241.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 1,975 institutions across 187 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Book Review: Are Prisons Obsolete?, by Angela Y. Davis (445 downloads)
- Discretion in Administrative Law (305 downloads)
- Electronic Payments: Guide on Legal and Regulatory Reforms and Best Practices for Developing Countries (237 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (17,508 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (13,184 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (4,079 downloads)