Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 46,922 full-text downloads and 13 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,253.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 1,805 institutions across 180 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Government Student Loans, Government Debts and Bankruptcy: A Comparative Study (277 downloads)
- Keeping Up with the Neighbours: Canadian Responses to 9/11 in Historical and Comparative Context (245 downloads)
- The Charter 25 Years Later: The Good, the Bad, and the Challenges (226 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (15,094 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (11,466 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (3,838 downloads)