Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 43,122 full-text downloads and 7 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,276.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 1,831 institutions across 181 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Pandemic Evictions: An Analysis of the 2020 Eviction Decisions of Saskatchewan’s Office of Residential Tenancies (378 downloads)
- c 41 Immunization of School Pupils Act, 1982 (193 downloads)
- Aboriginal Title and Private Property (166 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (13,361 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (9,823 downloads)
- Journal of Law and Social Policy (3,310 downloads)