Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 65,884 full-text downloads and 2 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,371.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,730 institutions across 189 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- The Charter 25 Years Later: The Good, the Bad, and the Challenges (433 downloads)
- A Critique of the Anglo-American Model of Corporate Governance (394 downloads)
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (347 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (22,451 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (13,724 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (6,500 downloads)