Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 49,136 full-text downloads and 18 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,397.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,587 institutions across 192 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Keeping Up with the Neighbours: Canadian Responses to 9/11 in Historical and Comparative Context (338 downloads)
- Global Warming: A Tragedy of the Commons (287 downloads)
- Marxism and the Rule of Law (276 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (16,412 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (11,398 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (3,553 downloads)