Last month, Osgoode Digital Commons had 37,864 full-text downloads and 13 new submissions were posted, bringing the total works in the repository to 16,854.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 1,977 institutions across 169 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (578 downloads)
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab (357 downloads)
- The Critical Characteristics of Community Legal Aid Clinics in Ontario
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (16,578 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (7,120 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (2,522 downloads)