Last month, Osgoode Digital Commons had 46,430 full-text downloads and 289 new submissions were posted, bringing the total works in the repository to 17,116.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,717 institutions across 181 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Relations of Force and Relations of Justice: The Emergence of Normative Community between Colonists and Aboriginal Peoples (2,341 downloads)
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (1,177 downloads)
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab (545 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (22,207 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (7,313 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (2,682 downloads)