Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 67,944 full-text downloads and 35 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,032.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,286 institutions across 187 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Canadian and United States Approaches to Indian Sovereignty (338 downloads)
- Book Review: Are Prisons Obsolete? / by Angela Y. Davis (325 downloads)
- The Role of Law in Social Change (316 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (21,224 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (13,897 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (7,978 downloads)