Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 68,836 full-text downloads and 25 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,057.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,290 institutions across 187 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (653 downloads)
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab (492 downloads)
- Book Review: Are Prisons Obsolete?, by Angela Y. Davis (404 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (22,052 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (14,364 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (7,958 downloads)