The library is closed, but you need a print book not available electronically? We have you covered! Check out the video and the details below to find out what you need to do to get your book using our curbside pickup service.
What Do I Do?
- Search Omni to find your book, then sign in
- Click on “Curbside Pickup” and complete the request form
- If you do not see a Curbside Pickup link after signing in, the item is ineligible for pickup
- Book your 15-minute pickup window by following the instructions in your confirmation email
- If you are requesting more than one book on the same day and have already booked a pickup window, you do not need to book another one
- Call the Osgoode Library circulation desk (416-736-5206) when you arrive and await further instructions
- Your YUcard or library courtesy card is required during pickup
Please visit Osgoode Library's FAQ for more information about our services during COVID-19. Our FAQ is updated regularly so be sure to bookmark it!
Where Do I Go?
Osgoode Library books must be picked up from Osgoode Hall Law School (east-side main entrance along Scholar's Walk). Return Osgoode books to Osgoode Library's outdoor book return bin at Osgoode Hall Law School (southwest entrance, parking lot side). Do not return Osgoode books to Scott Library.
Good to Know
Curbside pickup at Osgoode is available to the following users:
- Osgoode and York University faculty
- Osgoode graduate students (Research Stream and Professional Development Stream) and York University graduate students
- Osgoode Juris Doctor and York undergraduate students
Print titles available for curbside pickup include books only from the circulating collection.
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 4:45pm