Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 61,563 full-text downloads and 18 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,145.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,059 institutions across 181 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- The Resource Amendment (Section 92A) and the Political Economy of Canadian Federalism (747 downloads)
- Canadian Federalism, the Privy Council and the Supreme Court: Reflections on the Debate about Canadian Federalism (504 downloads)
- The "Principle" of Federalism and the Legacy of Patriation and Quebec Veto References (484 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (21,773 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (13,160 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (7,212 downloads)