Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 68,254 full-text downloads and 8 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,289.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,477 institutions across 184 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Self-Interest, Public Interest, and the Interests of the Absent Client: Legal ethics and Class Action Praxis (646 downloads)
- The Charter 25 Years Later: The Good, the Bad, and the Challenges (343 downloads)
- Keeping Up with the Neighbours: Canadian Responses to 9/11 in Historical and Comparative Context (336 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (21,394 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (14,077 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (6,037 downloads)