The latest issue of the Canadian Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice/La Revue canadienne de criminologie et de justice pénale is now available online.
Volume 52, Number 3 / June 2010 includes the following articles:
- Bridging Divides in Canadian Criminology: Some Thoughts on a Possible Future / Laura Huey, Paul-Philippe Paré
- Rethinking Criminology(ies) through the Inclusion of Political Violence and Armed Conflict as Legitimate Objects of Inquiry / Maritza Felices-Luna
- Academic Engagement of International Policing-Reform Assistance: Putting Foucauldian Genealogy to Practical Use / Michael Kempa
- Shifting the Focus: Restorative Justice and Sex Work / Jacqueline Lewis
- Masculinity and Resistance in Adolescent Carceral Settings / Carla Cesaroni, Shahid Alvi
- What Can Political Science Contribute to the Study of Criminal Justice in Canada? / Troy Q. Riddell