Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 67,593 full-text downloads and 4 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,284.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,483 institutions across 184 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- The Charter 25 Years Later: The Good, the Bad, and the Challenges (456 downloads)
- Will Women Judges Really Make a Difference? (342 downloads)
- The Right to Pre-trial Silence: Where Does It Stand and What’s Next after Singh? (318 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (21,584 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (14,388 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (6,418 downloads)